Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Reelcraft
- Model: 7650 OLP
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2208074
ReelCraft 7650 OLP SERIES 7000 OPEN W/HOSE 3/8 X 50ft-300psiView additional description
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 43.0 lb
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Alternatives 1 itemsProducts from another supplier. Note, it may not be identical in style or function to original item
Heavy Duty Spring Retractable Hose ReelReelcraft's Series 7000 is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications. The reel’s base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength. The standard low pressure hose is for air or water service only. The basic reel without hose can be used for air, water or oil. Consult Reelcraft for other products and hoses. Guide arm adjusts to 3 positions.
- Reinforced Steel - The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosions Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
|Part Number||7650 OLP|
|Hose I.D. (in)||3/8"|
|Hose O.D. (in)||.600|
|Hose Length (ft)||50|
|Outlet (in)||1/4 (M)NPTF|
|Inlet (in)||1/2 (F)NPTF|
|Max Temperature (°F)||150|
|Warehouse||IN, CA, CN|
Good product. Installs in minutes. Tough and durable. So far, so good. Time will tell, but for now, very happy with the product.Read more