Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Reelcraft
- Model: EA38112 M12D
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2208215
ReelCraft EA38112 M12D 12V MOTOR DRIVEN OPEN WITHOUT HOSEView additional description
- Typically ships in: 3 days
- Weight: 71.0 lb
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
Heavy Duty 12 V DC Motor Driven Hose ReelCompact design and quality steel construction are incorporated into Reelcraft's full line of pressure wash hose reels, rated up to 5000 psi. The Series 30000 reels are able to carry long lengths of tangle-free hose and are complete with a high pressure water swivel for maximum product delivery. The high pressure water swivel is designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures and chemicals; perfect for agriculture/marine, equipment cleaning and pressure washing applications.
- High pressure water swivel - Designed to handle a broad range of pressures, temperatures, and chemicals; perfect for agriculture / marine, equipment cleaning and pressure washing applications.
- Hose replacement made easy - The goose neck can easily be removed to simplify adding long lengths of hose to the reel.
- Quality Finish and Corrosions Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Easy to add tension - The T-handle tensioning device allows proper tension to be applied to the spool to eliminate the free spooling of the reel.
|Part Number||EA38112 M12D|
|Hose I.D. (in)||1/2"|
|Hose O.D. (in)||.850|
|Hose Length (ft)||200|
|Outlet (in)||1/2 (F)NPTF|
|Inlet (in)||1/2 (F)NPTF|
|Max Temperature (°F)||400|
- Catalog Page
- Hand crank to 4A and 6A air motor conversion requirements
- Service Manual
- Hand crank to hydraulic motor conversion requirements
- Hand crank to explosion proof motor conversion requirements
- Reel Dimensions
- Hand crank to 12V electric motor conversion requirements
- Hand crank to bevel crank conversion requirements
- Hand crank to 24V electric motor conversion requirements
- Dimensional Drawing
Good product. Installs in minutes. Tough and durable. So far, so good. Time will tell, but for now, very happy with the product.Read more