Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels C Series "Combination" spring driven air hose/electric cord reels are two reels in one compact assembly. They are perfect for applications that require pneumatic air and an electrical power feed. The single expanded mounting base creates stability and adds to the convenience of one mounting pattern. This series is also available in dual hose combinations.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- External CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Include 5' lead cable & grounding plug (except on less cord models)
Design & Structure
- Compact two reel assembly for air/electric applications, each reel operates independently
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- Single expanded, 1/4" steel mounting base for increased stability & space efficiency
- One mounting pattern allow 1/2 the installation time required to install 2 reels at one station
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose/cord at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Air Services
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools
- Light Source
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Automotive & Fleet Service Centers
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).