Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: CoxReels
- Model: PC10-3012-B
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2517031
Coxreels PC10-3012-BView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 18.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 480-820-6396
Coxreels PC10 Series Power-Cord Series is a unique compact addition to our original line of power cord and light reels. This ground-breaking design sets a new bar as the ideal cord management solution capable of fulfilling any commercial or industrial application where space is limited. Modeled after the LG "Little Giant" Series, this Series is equipped with a continuous radius grommet style power cord guide and a unique C-PEP Composite hub featuring excellent chemical resistance and additional strength at cold temperatures.
- External heavy gauge CPC powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Electrical current runs through a 25AMP / 600V rated slip ring
- Include 5' lead cable & grounding plug (except on less cord models)
Design & Structure
- Selection of electrical accessories
- Compact & lightweight spring driven cord reel save space & facilitate workplace organization
- CoxComposite grommet with continuous radius design that does not pinch or catch the cord during operation
- Solid one piece, 12GA steel base & support post for maximum stability
- ½" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive CoxComposite ratchet hub with self lubricating bronze bearings secures cord at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Power Tools
- Light source
- General Industrial
- Bench Mount
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Automotive & Fleet Service Centers
- Service/Mechanic/Utility Vehicles
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Great product, great service and pricing. Easy to access shipping details.Read more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).