Coxreels PC Series spring driven "Power Cord" reels are heavy duty, industrial grade power sources. They replace tangled extension cords and self-retract to increase safety, productivity and efficiency. Modeled after the P and SH Series, the PC Series are designed for long-lasting, trouble-free performance even under the most demanding conditions.
- External heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Electrical current runs through a 25AMP / 600V rated slip ring (35AMPon select models)
- Include 5' pigtail & grounding plug (except on less cord models)
Design & Structure
- Selection of electrical accessories
- Single pedestal cord reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system on models with size index #3 & #4
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures cord at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Power Tools
- Light Source
- General Industrial
- Manufacturing Plants
- Automotive & Fleet Service Centers
- Construction Sites
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).