Coxreels P-W and SHW Series spring driven "Welding" hose reels are the ideal solution for managing bulky twin line welding hose. The P-W Series, like the P Series, is more compact in size and shares the reputation for long lasting performance. The SHW Series has a larger chassis and frame to accommodate longer lengths of welding hose and Coxreels' original Super Hub dual axle support system for increased stability during operation, less vibration and greater structural integrity.
- External fluid path with 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel
- Swivel lock bracket ensures maximum safety
- Swivel Seals: VITON
Design & Structure
- Designed for Oxy-Acetylene or "T" grade welding hose
- Single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system on models with size index #2 & #3
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Manufacturing Plant
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Garage Settings
- Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).