Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels P-WC Series spring driven "Welding Cable" reels protect and extend the life of your welding cable by neatly and conveniently storing it on a 25, 35 or 50 foot self-retracting welding cable reel. They are the solution for keeping your work area safe, organized and efficient.
- External, easily accessible heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Electrical current runs through a 450 AMP rated slip ring
Design & Structure
- Designed for electrode & grounding lead applications (each lead requires an individual reel)
- Single pedestal reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Welding cable clamp available (see accessory page )
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures cable at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Garage Settings
- Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Marine/Ship Building/Offshore
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).