BRAND: CoxReels | MODEL: TSHL-N-535-BBX | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 2517240
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Coxreels DEF Series are equipped with a stainless steel external full-flow swivel and chemical resistant Viton® seals to provide a safe, reliable Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing solution. The swivel is easy to access for simple seal maintenance and fast DEF dispenser hose installation. Coxreels® professional DEF reeling systems are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series) or supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) configurations. Both versatile designs are outfitted with Coxreels' original Super Hub™ dual axle support systems to increase stability and reduce vibration during operation, making these reels the perfect DEF handling solutions for either stationary or rugged mobile applications.
Coxreels Fuel Dispensing Reels are designed to handle various non-aromatic fuel applications including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil and heating oil. Coxreels professional fuel dispensing reels are available in heavy-duty single pedestal (SH Series), supreme-duty dual pedestal (T Series) or box-style frame (SP Series) configurations. These fuel reels are an essential component found in utility, ground support, and bulk liquid handling transport services mounted on fuel storage & dispensing systems, fuel/lube trucks, aircraft refuelers, and tank trucks. The convenient uncoiling systems with the added hose control allow the operator to efficiently handle fuel transfers.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel 90° NPT swivel for Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) dispensing applications.
- Swivel seals: Viton®
- DEF dispensing hose designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. Temperature Range: -40°F to +257°F
- Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet for fuel dispensing applications
- Electroless nickel plated steel swivel on 1" models
- Swivel seals: Nitrile
- Fuel dispensing hose designed to convey non-aromatic fuels including diesel, kerosene, fuel oil & heating oil. Temperature Range: -20°F to +190°F
Design & Structure
- Sturdy single (SH models) or dual (T Models) pedestal reel features Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl and zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position non-sparking lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Vehicle Refueling
- Tank Trucks
- Fuel/Lube Trucks
- Fuel Storage & Dispensing Systems
- DEF Storage & Dispensing Systems
- Aircraft Refueling
- Marine/Ship Refueling/Offshore
|Overall Dimensions||Base||Mounting Pattern|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- Temple, AZ
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.