Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: CoxReels
- Model: 117-5-100
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2517412
Coxreels 117-5-100View additional description
- Typically ships in: 10 days
- Weight: 35.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 480-820-6396
Unit of measure: eachCalifornia Prop 65 warning
Alternatives 1 itemsProducts from another supplier. Note, it may not be identical in style or function to original item
Coxreels 100 Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less hose. Stainless steel models are available.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Up to 4,000 PSI working pressure
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight design
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge "U" shaped frame
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage
- Direct hand crank rewind
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Water Supply
- Pressure Washing
- Agricultural Spraying
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- Ground Maintenance
- Construction Sites
- General Landscape/Turf Care
- Home Gardening
|REEL||CAPACITY||OPT. CAPACITY||SIZE INDEX|
Great product, great service and pricing. Easy to access shipping details.Read more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).