Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: CoxReels
- Model: 112Y-12
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2517424
- Typically ships in: 10 days
- Weight: 20.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 480-820-6396
Coxreels 112Y Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels to store and maintain your hose or cord. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The standard 112Y reels feature a sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. The 112Y-CM reels have a high quality one piece 1" steel tube frame structure. All listed models are supplied less hose or cord.
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight hand crank reels to store & maintain hose, cord, cable, wire, rope, tape, chain & more.
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap
- Open port for easy pass through for any type of hose, cord or cable
- Hose, cord or cable not included.
Design & Structure
- Solid one piece 10GA steel "U" shaped frame
- Base has holes for temporary or permanent installation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage
- (on 112Y-CM only) Control bar prevents hose, cord or cable from slipping off the discs
- (on 112Y-CM only) High quality two piece 1" steel tube frame structure
- (on 112Y-CM only) "Caddy Mount" offers convenient portability
- Direct hand crank rewind
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Hose, Cord & Cable Storage
- Residential/Commercial/industrial Use
- Mobile or Stationary Units
|REEL||HOSE I.D.||CABLE TYPE||SIZE INDEX|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).