Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels 1185 Series hand crank and motor driven hose reels are designed to handle long lengths of large diameter hose for increased volume delivery. Coxreels' exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap. The sturdy all welded "A" frame base provides exceptional strength to handle the extra weight without sacrificing performance, even in demanding mobile applications.
- External fluid path with in-line aluminum straight, full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Design & Structure
- All welded steel "A" frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Robust lubricated horizontal surface mount bearings for easy rotation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Reliable chain & sprocket drive
- See Motor Options below
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- High Volume Delivery
- Bulk Liquid Handling
- Water Trucks
- Mining Operations
- Construction Sites
- Chemical Fluid Transfer
- Aviation Refueling
- Fuel Trucks
|REEL||CAPACITY||OPT. CAPACITY||SIZE INDEX|
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).