Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Coxreels 1275W Series hand crank or motorized "Welding" hose reels are built to manage long lengths of bulky twin line welding hose. The direct bevel gear drive, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design are features greatly appreciated by the regular user. Dual brass swivel inlets on each side of the reel assure full flow trouble free performance.
- Two external fluid paths with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow 3/8" NPT swivel inlets (one on each side of the reel)
- Swivel Seal: VITON
Design & Structure
- All welded steel "A" frame construction for superior reel structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet risers & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Bevel gear hand crank rewind
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
- Garage settings
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Marine/Ship Building/Offshore
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).