Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: CoxReels
- Model: 112WCL-6-10
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 2518594
Coxreels 112WCL-6-10 (Cable not included)View additional description
- Typically ships in: 10 days
- Weight: 19.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 480-820-6396
Coxreels 100WCL Series compact hand crank hose reels are versatile and ideal for electrode and grounding lead applications. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel. All listed models are supplied less cable.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly for simple routine maintenance
- Electrical current runs through a 450 AMP rated slip ring
Design & Structure
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame with open drum design
- Bronze self-lubricated spherical bearings at each end designed for heavy duty applications
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage
- Direct hand crank rewind
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat finish
- CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges provide strength, safety, and durability
- Industry leading 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. – Sold & Supported Worldwide
Possible Fields of Application
- Manufacturing Plants
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Welding/Service Trucks
- Welding Shops
- Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
- Marine/Ship Building/Offshore
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Warranty is void if product or any part thereof has been tampered with, altered, or repaired by other than authorized service personnel. Coxreels' responsibility ceases upon delivery to any common carrier, and we do not, unless previously instructed, insure shipments beyond point of delivery to such carrier. Any products, components or accessories that are not manufactured by Coxreels and are supplied by other manufacturers are subject to their respective guarantees or warranties. Certain products will carry their own warranties. Equipment specially built to customers' specifications and requirements is not subject to cancellation nor returnable for credit under any condition. We reserve the right to modify or alter materials, dimensions, design and construction, when necessary, to improve performance.
STATEMENT OF HOSE APPLICATIONS Coxreels does not manufacture any hose. All hose supplied by Coxreels is selected from reliable commercial sources and is recommended for appliction on the basis of data supplied by the manufacturer. Coxreels assumes no responsibility for any other application or use. Hose supplied by Coxreels carries the warranty as listed by the manufacturer (90 days).