Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance.
- Incorporates PTFE anti-extrusion rings to protect seal components from dynamic impulse damage.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite 71-Series
- Minimum burst pressure ratings were established under laboratory conditions using a Static Burst Unit (SBU). For high impulse applications and to meet Det Norske Veritas (DNV) compliance, the burst pressure must be divided by four (4) to ensure a 4:1 safety factor during system operation.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||10000 PSI (700 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||27300 PSI (1800 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|