RAB FF42QT/E2 FUTURE FLOOD 42W CFL 277V EMERG BATTERY B/U BRONZE
BRAND: RAB Lighting | MODEL: FF42QT/E2 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1429659
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Easy clip for tool-less relamping with Vandal proof screw capability
Integra hood glare shield for friendly lighting when properly aimed
Silicone gasket stays in place for durable weatherproofing & easy relamping
Precision die cast aluminum housing with durable polyester powder coating
Variable beam spread with 2 position adjustable socket
Long life lamp included
Mounting arm with sturdy locking teeth & internal gasket
- UL Listing:
Suitable for Wet Locations.
- Emergency Battery Backup:
Bodine "Coldpak" will operate the CFL lamp fo 90 minutes if power fails. Rated -20°C to +55°C. Battery is a maintenance free NiCad with 7 - 10 year life. Wired for 277V.
Porcelain with all copper current carrying components.
Glazed porcelain 4kv pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell and spring contacts.
- Quad Tap:
Fixture works with 120, 208, 240 and 277 Volts.
Precision die cast aluminum, 1/2" NPS threaded arm with locking swivel fits all standard mounting boxes.
Anodized semi-specular aluminum.
Thermal tempered shock resistant glass.
- Lens Gasket:
High temperature tubular silicone set in die cast retaining groove remains in place during relamping.
Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Ballast Minimum Starting Temperature:
0 Deg F.
- Country of Origin:
Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by IBEW Local 3.
- Buy American Act Compliant:
This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
- Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant:
This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
- Trade Agreements Act Compliant:
This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
- GSA Schedule:
This product is suitable for listing on the GSA Schedule of the US General Services in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
|42W Triple||42W||N/A||N/A||N/A||12,000||3,200||70 LPW|
|Elec HPF QT||N/A||N/A||N/A||0.17A||46W||91%|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|La Mirada, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|New Jersey||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.