RAB WP2CF42MS WALLPACK 42W CFL 120V CUTOFF SENSOR + LAMP BRONZE
BRAND: RAB Lighting | MODEL: WP2CF42MS | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1433124
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Precision die cast aluminum housing with durable polyester powder coating
Cutoff and standard Wallpacks
LED "on guard" indicator
Can be wired in parallel
Adjustable mini sensor with 180°detection pattern
Sensor color matches fixture
Vandal proof fixtures offer sensor controlled compact fluorescent up to 96 Watts
- UL Listing:
Suitable for wet locations.
120 volts AC 60 Hz.
- Surge Protection:
Withstands up to 3000 volts.
- Manual Override:
Double flip wall switch logic prevents activation by short power outages. Resets after 8 hours. No extra wiring needed.
- Switching Capacity:
Controls up to 250 watts Fluorescent @ 120 volts.
- Time Adjustment:
5 seconds to 15 minutes CFL lamps have longer life if Time Adjustment is set to > 7 minutes.
- Quick Test Time:
5 seconds test time for fast installation. Works day or night.
- "No Hands" Auto Testing:
Auto mode starts after 4 minutes of testing. No adjustment needed.
- Sensor Case Construction:
Precision molded Lexan.
Deactivates lights during daylight. Fully adjustable for 24 hour operation or custom applications. Please specify voltage.
- Country of Origin:
Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
- Buy American Act Compliant:
This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
- Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant:
This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
- Trade Agreements Act Compliant:
This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
- GSA Schedule:
Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
- Vandal Resistant Lens:
Hard lens resists vandalism.
- Built for Severe Conditions:
Double weatherproofing for long life.
- Minimum Starting Temperature:
- Ballast Minimum Starting Temperature:
- LED Detection Indicator:
Glows red day and night for "on-guard" deterrence.
|42W Triple||42W||N/A||N/A||N/A||10,000||3,200||70 LPW|
|Elec HPF QT||0.38A||N/A||N/A||N/A||46W||91%|
DimensionsWeight: 11.5 lbs
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|La Mirada, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|New Jersey||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.