Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC Medium Voltage Motors:For use where pulp and paper mills, mineral processing, waste management facilities, lumber and wood processing mills, automobile manufacturing plants and other severe duty environments where medium voltage power is available.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Full cast iron construction.
- Open Conrad-type ball bearings rated at 100,000 hour B-10 life on direct coupled loads
- Double shielded radial ball bearings rated at 100,000 hour B-10 life on direct coupled loads (contact your local Sales office about belted loads).
- Grease fittings with extended grease tubes.
- Corrosion resistant breather/drains.
- Oversized cast iron terminal box.
- Internal and external epoxy finish.
- Premium Class H insulation system.
- Inpro/Seal™ bearing isolators on each end.
- Front and rear cast iron bearing caps.
- Provision for jacking bolts in all four feet.
- Provision for dowel pins in drive end feet.
- Grounding points located in terminal box and feet
- 100 ohm platinum winding RTDs as standard on sizes 400 HPand larger.
- Frame 5011 has mounting holes for 5010, 5011 and 5012 as standard. Frame 5013 has mounting holes for 5012 and 5013 as standard.
- Warranty: 18 months from date of manufacture and 12 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/