Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN Three Phase TEFC Crusher Duty Motors: Ideally suited for size reduction equipment including rock crushers and pulverizers and other uses in the aggregate and construction industries. Crusher Duty motors are designed for belted (radial) loads only.
- Made In U.S.A.
- Drive end roller bearing/Hi-strength steel shaft
- Superior speed-torque curves - most SF models nameplated Design B & C. All CCS models labeled Design C
- Steel frame and cast iron end brackets
- Premium Class F Insulation System
- Across-the-line, Y-Delta (YDS) and Part Winding (PWS) Start capability
- Installation versatility - mount Lincoln Crusher Duty motors horizontal or vertical shaft down
- Over temperature protection – Class F thermostats
- Drive-end roller bearing for belted load applications
- 4140 grade high strength shaft material
- Warranty – (sine-wave power and inverter power*) 18 months from date of manufacture and 12 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/