Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN Three Phase TE U-FRAME Automotive Duty Motors:For use on a wide variety of tough applications found in automotive manufacturing facilities and other industries utilizing U-Frame motors
Speed ranges (continuous duty) on variable-frequency electronic speed controls (inverters):
P efficiency codes: Constant torque, 6 to 60 Hz Variable torque, 3 to 60 Hz
G efficiency codes: Constant torque, 15 to 60 Hz Variable torque, 6 to 60 Hz
- Made In U.S.A.
- Meets NEMA U-Frame dimensional and performance standards.
- Exceeds General Motors GM-7EH and -7EQ, FordEM1, and Chrysler NPEM-100 specifications. Exceed NEMA MG-1, Section IV, Part 31 spike resistance requirements.
- NEMA Design B Performance.
- Nameplated 1.15 service factor, 40°C ambient and 1.00 service factor, 65°C ambient.
- Premium Class F Insulation System.
- Lower noise designs improve plant sound quality.
- UL Recognized Component Listing and CSA Approval.
- Warranty – (sine-wave power) 42 months from date of manufacture and 36 months from date of installation which ever period expires first. (inverter power) 30 months from date of manufacture and 24 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/