BRAND: Leeson | MODEL: LM24797 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 226542
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
TEFC HT Motorsfor use where feeders, conveyors, fans compressors, spray washers, grinders, elevators, pumps and other demanding agricultural applications require high starting torque..
- Two designs to choose from: High Torque (HT) and Extra High Torque (EHT)
- Fully gasketed construction and shaft slingers for operation in dirty environments
- Manual reset thermal protector
- Condensate drains
- Continuous Duty
|F.L. Amps||19||F.L. Amps||F.L. Amps|
|S. F Amps||20.5||S. F Amps||S. F Amps|
|Eff 100%||75.5||Eff 75%||PF||68.5|
|UL||Y-(LEESON UL REC)||CSA||Yes||Bearing OPE||6205|
|CC Number||EXEMPT||CE||No||Bearing PE||6206|
|Load Type||Inverter Type||Speed Range||NONE|
|Motor Wt.||86 LB||Enclosure||TEFC||Lubrication||POLYREX EM|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Cleveland, OH||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Greenville, SC / Charlotte, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Tampa, FL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Atlanta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Little Rock, AR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Milwaukee, WI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Chicago, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Grand Rapids, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Cincinatti, OH||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|San Francisco, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Allentown, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Denver, CO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Boston, MA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Minneapolis, MN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|St. Louis, MO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Upper New York||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Indianapolis, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Seattle, WA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Des Moines, IA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Overland Park, KS||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Greenville, SC / Charlotte, NC
- Tampa, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Chicago, IL
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Cincinatti, OH
- San Francisco, CA
- Allentown, PA
- Denver, CO
- Boston, MA
- Minneapolis, MN
- St. Louis, MO
- Upper New York
- Dallas, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Des Moines, IA
- Overland Park, KS
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Houston, TX
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.