Image for Illustration purposes only
Actual product may vary
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.