- 1-600 HP
- 3600, 1800, 1200 and 900 RPM
- 208-230/460 volt (1-200 HP)
- 460 volt (250-600 HP)
- TEFC enclosure
- 1.15 service factor
- Class F insulation
- Rigid base
- Premium efficiency (1-200 HP, 3600, 1800 and 1200 RPM)
- High efficiency (1-200 HP, 900 RPM and 250-600 HP)
- Inverter ready, 4:1 CT / 10:1 VT (1-200 HP, 3600, 1800 and 1200 RPM)
- Inverter ready, 2:1 CT / 5:1 VT (1-200 HP, 900 RPM and 250-600 HP)
- Suitable for 50 hz operation with 1.0 service factor (1-150 HP)
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.