Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: WorldWide Electric
- SKU: 1847914
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: HHI75-36-365TS
WWE HHI75-36-365TS 75HP 3600RPM 365TS FR 208-230/460 WORLD WIDE ELECTRIC MOTOR
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 820.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: EA
- 1-600 HP
- 3600, 1800 and 1200 RPM
- 208-230/460 volt (1-125 HP)
- 460 volt (150-250 HP)
- TEFC enclosure
- Dual rated service factor 1.15 for 40°C / 1.0 for 65°C
- Class F insulation with Class N varnish
- Rigid base
- Premium Efficiency, meets or exceeds EISA 2007 requirements defined in NEMA MG-1 table 12-12
- 5-year warranty
- NEMA Design B
- Cast iron frame and conduit box
- Suitable for part winding start on low voltage (1-125 HP)
- Suitable for wye-delta start (15-250 HP)
- Inverter ready, 10:1 CT / 20:1 VT
- Double drilled feet to accommodate mounting flexibility (324T-449T)
- F2 field mountable
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- CC # 038A
- Suitable for 50 hz operation with 1.0 service factor (1-150 HP)
- Please consult WorldWide Electric for 200 HP and above
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.