WWE HHI15-36-254TC 15HP 3600RPM 254TC FR 208-230/460 WORLD WIDE ELECTRIC MOTOR
BRAND: WorldWide Electric | MODEL: HHI15-36-254TC | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1848009
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- 1-200 HP
- 3600, 1800 and 1200 RPM
- 208-230/460 volt (1-125 HP)
- 460 volt (150-200 HP)
- TEFC enclosure
- Dual rated service factor 1.15 for 40°C / 1.0 for 65°C
- Class F insulation with Class N varnish
- C-face - rigid base
- Premium Efficiency, meets or exceeds EISA 2007 requirements defined in NEMA MG-1 table 12-12
- 5-year warranty
- NEMA Design B
- Cast iron frame and conduit box
- Suitable for part winding start on low voltage (1-125 HP)
- Suitable for wye-delta start (15-200 HP)
- Inverter ready, 10:1 CT / 20:1 VT
- Double drilled feet to accommodate mounting flexibility (324TC-449TC)
- F2 field mountable
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- CC # 038A
- Suitable for 50 hz operation with 1.0 service factor (1-150 HP)
- Please consult WorldWide Electric for 200 HP and above
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Ontario, California||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Atlanta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Indianapolis, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Sumner, WA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Kansas City, KS||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Houston, TX
- Sumner, WA
- Kansas City, KS
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.