Techtop GR3-CI-TF-182T-6-B-D-1.5 PREMIUM EFFICIENCY3 PHASE CAST IRO
BRAND: Techtop | MODEL: GR3-CI-TF-182T-6-B-D-1.5 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 2246264
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Sparks, NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Allentown, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Farmerville, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wallingford, CT||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Itasca, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Phoenix, AZ||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|La Mirada, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Lenexa, KS||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Orlando, FL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Lockport, NY||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Walton Hills, OH||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Durham, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Belle Vernon, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Odessa, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Eagan, MN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|St. Louis, MO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Aurora, CO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Nampa, ID||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Little Rock, AR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Baltimore, MD||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Sparks, NV
- Columbus, IN
- Allentown, PA
- Farmerville, TX
- Wallingford, CT
- Itasca, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- La Mirada, CA
- Lenexa, KS
- Orlando, FL
- Lockport, NY
- Portland, OR
- Walton Hills, OH
- Durham, NC
- Belle Vernon, PA
- Odessa, TX
- Eagan, MN
- St. Louis, MO
- Aurora, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Nampa, ID
- Houston, TX
- Little Rock, AR
- Baltimore, MD
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Techtop's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
11. Limited Warranty and Return of Goods. For the applicable warranty period commencing on the date of delivery (as identified below) Techtop warrants that under normal and reasonable use, the Products will be free from defects in materials. This warranty will not apply to Products: (a) that have been repaired or altered by anyone other than Techtop; (b) contain components purchased from anyone other than Techtop; (c) that have been damaged, misused and/or mishandled; or (d) that have been operated, maintained, serviced, or stored, not in conformity with Techtop’s written instructions concerning operation, maintenance, service, and storage. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY CONTAINED HEREIN THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. If, within the applicable warranty period, Customer discovers any defect in the materials or workmanship of any of the Products, Customer must promptly notify Techtop in writing of such defect and return the defective Product to Techtop. Techtop will inspect the Product and if required, Techtop, at its sole discretion and as Customer’s sole remedy, will repair or replace the defective Product, or refund the purchase price for the defective Product. The Limited Warranty does not include reimbursement to Customer for costs and expenses of ransportation, freight, labor, removal, or other expenses incurred in connection with Customer’s return of the defective Product. Customer acknowledges that the remedies provided herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies.
All Single Phase - 18 months
Blue Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Green Line 3 Phase - 36 months
Brown Line 3 Phase - 60 months
Black Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Gray Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Orange Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Techtop reserves the right to have any purportedly “defective” Product shipped to a Techtop authorized service shop for inspection. If upon inspection the Product is found to fit any of the conditions that invalidate the warranty, the Customer will pay the full price of any replacement Product supplied to Customer, including shipping costs. Customer may request further inspection of the motor by a second Techtop authorized service shop to confirm or contradict the findings of the first, at Customer’s expense. Products are sold without return privileges except with prior written authorization by Techtop. Customers seeking return authorization must provide the invoice number, shipment date and reason for the request. Except where items were damaged in transit, returns must be in clean factory packaging. All returns must be made by prepaid transportation. The credit for authorized returns will be based on the Sales Order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
MROsupply.com is the e-commerce extension of Mechanical Drives and Belting, established in 1898 in Los Angeles (yes, 1898, not 1998). Currently, we have nearly 700,000 parts online and are adding more every day, however we have over 4,000,000 products that still need to be added. If you don't find what you're looking for, send us an email or fire up our live chat feature and we will be sure to help. Learn more on our About Us.
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
Not to worry. In some cases, such as special voltage motors or other parts which are commonly ordered by mistake, a confirmation email will be dispatched to notify you. If we don't receive a response within 48 hours, we will proceed with the order as planned.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
Orders may come from our warehouse, or if there is a closer drop ship location from our suppliers. We will always look to the latter option and ship from as nearby as possible. Most of our vendors have multiple drop ship warehouse locations and most can ship within the same day or 24 hours.
When do I receive my order?
Orders usually ship within 24 hours and a confirmation email follows immediately thereafter. If lead time is from 2-3 days up to 2 weeks, you'll be notified via email with an option to cancel. If we've received no cancellation upon 48 hours of placement, then the order will be processed.
What happens when the lead time is too high?
If your order has over 2 weeks lead time it will be put on hold with an option to cancel, move forward with usual shipping or expedite for faster delivery. You'll receive an email asking for your approval on how to proceed with the order. The order will be cancelled if you don't provide approval within 48 hours, and you'll be notified you via email.
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
In some cases yes, but it depends on the brand and in which warehouse the products will be picked up. If the product has a "Local Pickup" option in the Shipping section of the Cart page, then the answer is YES. In other cases, please inquire with orders over $1000 USD.
Can it be shipped today?
It depends on the shipping location. Most warehouses have a cutoff time of about 2‐4 PM in their timezone. Our shipping warehouses are spread across the country, so often times West Coast customers are at the mercy of East Coast shipping cutoff times. Other brands may have multiple stocking locations, so it's best to check by email or phone ahead of time if the product/s is needed urgently.
Can I use my own shipping account?
Yes - In order to do so, please notice a section in the cart process, during the shipping portion that says "Account Number". Be sure to select the appropriate shipping type first (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc)
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
It only means that if it's in stock, we will usually ship it within 24 hours of the order. Please be sure to contact us if you want to check stock before ordering. From our experience, most products tend to ship same day or within 24 hours, but with hundreds of thousands of products, it can be very difficult to predict availability on each part.
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
Our current minimum export amount is $2000 USD, and the only paperwork to be provided is a Commercial Invoice and Packing Slip. We may provide a shipping option to some countries or additional paperwork, depending on the size of the order and country specifics.
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.
What are the accepted payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and PayPal secure payments.
Do you provide credit terms?
Is the order price set or can it change?
In very rare instances prices may be subject to change after order. You'll be notified via email and new charges are put on hold pending your approval.
Can I get a discounted price?
Typically the order must be around $2000 in order to receive consideration for a lower price. There is also a number of products we may be aggressively promoting thus they may have a temporary price drop or promotion, such as Free Shipping.
Is there a special price for resellers/government?
No, we offer our lowest prices online unless there is a larger order quantity, in which case, please see question "Can I get a discounted price?".
How do I get sales tax reduction?
If you live in the state of California, your purchase is subject to Sales Tax. When purchasing items for resale, registered sellers may avoid the sales tax by giving their supplier adequate documentation in the form of a resale certificate. The certificate may be in any form, but here is a standard blank certificate for your use. Once completed, simply upload it while you're checking out and we will immediately apply sales tax reduction.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returns for MROSupply.com Products
Returns for MROSupply.com products must be made within 30 days of purchase. (If your purchase is over 30 days, mention it in your request as, in some cases, we might be able to still process your return). For more see our Returns/Warranty Policy and our Request Form.
Defective product returns
Because MROSupply.com represents such a large range and quantity of products, it is currently not possible for us to publish each item's manufacturer's warranty. Be assured your satisfaction is our number one priority and we will do everything possible to assist you with a warranty claim. For more see our Returns/Warranty Policy and our Request Form.