Techtop RD1-RS-TF-56C-4-B-C-.75-RND .75HP 1800RPM 115/208-230V 56 TEFC
BRAND: Techtop | MODEL: RD1-RS-TF-56C-4-B-C-.75-RND | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 2246453
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Motor Group||1PH, Farm Duty|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Norcross, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Sparks, NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Columbus, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Allentown, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Farmerville, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wallingford, CT||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Itasca, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Phoenix, AZ||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|La Mirada, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Lenexa, KS||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Orlando, FL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Lockport, NY||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Portland, OR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Walton Hills, OH||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Durham, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Belle Vernon, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Odessa, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Eagan, MN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|St. Louis, MO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Aurora, CO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Nampa, ID||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Little Rock, AR||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Baltimore, MD||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Sparks, NV
- Columbus, IN
- Allentown, PA
- Farmerville, TX
- Wallingford, CT
- Itasca, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- La Mirada, CA
- Lenexa, KS
- Orlando, FL
- Lockport, NY
- Portland, OR
- Walton Hills, OH
- Durham, NC
- Belle Vernon, PA
- Odessa, TX
- Eagan, MN
- St. Louis, MO
- Aurora, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Nampa, ID
- Houston, TX
- Little Rock, AR
- Baltimore, MD
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely an excerpt from Techtop's Terms and Conditions of Sale.
11. Limited Warranty and Return of Goods. For the applicable warranty period commencing on the date of delivery (as identified below) Techtop warrants that under normal and reasonable use, the Products will be free from defects in materials. This warranty will not apply to Products: (a) that have been repaired or altered by anyone other than Techtop; (b) contain components purchased from anyone other than Techtop; (c) that have been damaged, misused and/or mishandled; or (d) that have been operated, maintained, serviced, or stored, not in conformity with Techtop’s written instructions concerning operation, maintenance, service, and storage. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY CONTAINED HEREIN THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. If, within the applicable warranty period, Customer discovers any defect in the materials or workmanship of any of the Products, Customer must promptly notify Techtop in writing of such defect and return the defective Product to Techtop. Techtop will inspect the Product and if required, Techtop, at its sole discretion and as Customer’s sole remedy, will repair or replace the defective Product, or refund the purchase price for the defective Product. The Limited Warranty does not include reimbursement to Customer for costs and expenses of ransportation, freight, labor, removal, or other expenses incurred in connection with Customer’s return of the defective Product. Customer acknowledges that the remedies provided herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies.
All Single Phase - 18 months
Blue Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Green Line 3 Phase - 36 months
Brown Line 3 Phase - 60 months
Black Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Gray Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Orange Line 3 Phase - 24 months
Techtop reserves the right to have any purportedly “defective” Product shipped to a Techtop authorized service shop for inspection. If upon inspection the Product is found to fit any of the conditions that invalidate the warranty, the Customer will pay the full price of any replacement Product supplied to Customer, including shipping costs. Customer may request further inspection of the motor by a second Techtop authorized service shop to confirm or contradict the findings of the first, at Customer’s expense. Products are sold without return privileges except with prior written authorization by Techtop. Customers seeking return authorization must provide the invoice number, shipment date and reason for the request. Except where items were damaged in transit, returns must be in clean factory packaging. All returns must be made by prepaid transportation. The credit for authorized returns will be based on the Sales Order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.