Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Century
- Model: AR2034
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 5811577
0.33 horsepower 1725RPM 48 frame open drip proof 1 phase 115 volt 60 hertz electric motor
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 15.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 715-675-8090
ON ORDERS OVER $20
Unit of measure: each
In any HVAC system, the air-conditioner is the air types that comprise of the exterior and interior units that feature specialized components. The core components of every HVAC unit include:
- Specialized cables and refrigerant line networks that connect to each other.
- The refrigerant that is circulated through the connected lines. It changes from a liquid into a gas or vice versa.
- An evaporator that helps to change the liquid or gas into a different state to absorb heat and drive cool air to cool the house.
- The gaseous refrigerant that goes into the condenser and is converted into a liquid form. This means that it releases some heat which is dissipated into the outdoor air. When this process is repeated rapidly, your indoor space is assured of a cool and comfortable environment