Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Century
- Model: RB2024
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 5812015
0.25 horsepower 1725RPM 48 frame open 1 phase 115 volt 60 hertz electric motor
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 14.0 lb
- Unit of measure: each
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 715-675-8090
ON ORDERS OVER $20
In any HVAC system, the air-conditioner is the air types that comprise of the exterior and interior units that feature specialized components. The core components of every HVAC unit include:
- Specialized cables and refrigerant line networks that connect to each other.
- The refrigerant that is circulated through the connected lines. It changes from a liquid into a gas or vice versa.
- An evaporator that helps to change the liquid or gas into a different state to absorb heat and drive cool air to cool the house.
- The gaseous refrigerant that goes into the condenser and is converted into a liquid form. This means that it releases some heat which is dissipated into the outdoor air. When this process is repeated rapidly, your indoor space is assured of a cool and comfortable environment
One of the notable things about induction motors is the harmonic effect. Harmonic is a voltage at a multiple of the primary frequency of the motor system, generated by induction of non-linear loads like discharge lighting or saturated magnetic devices. In most electric motors, harmonic effect results in heating, noise, and harmonic current in the rotor. However, DC motors are better because they do not create any harmonics and you can operate without worrying about associated problems.Read More