This Lincoln Motor is a
Build To Orderproduct and factory lead times are approximately 4-7 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
LINCOLN CONSTANT TORQUE OPEN LOOP VECTOR C-FACE Electric Motor
:For use in extruders, conveyors, machine tools and other process industries with constant torque, variable speed loads.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2000:1 constant torque speed range of 0-60 Hz at continuous duty.
- Variable torque speed range of 0-60 Hz.
- Constant horsepower speed range of 2x base speed
- Wider speed ranges possible on intermittent duty.
- Ultimate Spike Defense Insulation System
- Ideally suited for IGBT power
- 1.00 service factor, 40°C ambient on PWM waveform
- Precision dynamic balanced rotor assembly
- Over temperature protection (Class F thermostat)
- Provision for mounting feedback device - Q10 models
- Warranty on CTAC motor, 42 months from date of manufacture and 36 months from date of installation which ever period expires first.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/