This Lincoln Gearmotor is a
Build To Orderproduct and factory lead times are approximately 3-6 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
APPLICATIONS:For use on pumps designed for fire pump duty and installed per NFPA-20. These drip proof motors are intended for installation in relatively clean and dry environments. Fire Pump motors are not recommended for use with variable frequency drives. Motor HP Ratings are based on 230/460V and 460V 60Hz applications. 190/380V and 380V 50Hz applications require de-rating to the next lower HP. Example would be 30HP motor would be de-rated to a 25HP using 190/380V and 380V 50Hz power supply. Contact tech support if you have any questions about ratings or Special Designs.
- Call for Availability
- 250 frame Rolled Steel Construction
- 280 frame and Larger - Cast Iron Construction
- EPACT Efficiency
- Ball Bearings
- Grease Fittings With Plugs All Ratings
- NEMA Design B, Code G.
- 1.15 Service Factor
- 280 Frame and larger Dual Voltage Motors – 12 leads suitable for Y-Delta, Low Voltage PWS, and Across The Line Start
- Single Voltage Motors – 12 leads suitable for Y-Delta, PWS, and Across The Line Start
- 40 C Max Ambient
- C-Face Kits Available Through 250HP
- Exterior Red Paint
- UL Listed and CSA Certified (UL1004A) and CE Marked
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/