This Lincoln Motor is a
Build To Orderproduct and factory lead times are approximately 4-7 weeks after receipt of order. For exact lead times or other interchangeable products please contact our sales office for particulars.
Subject to availability, call for lead times.
TEFC Models:For use in the severe environments found in the process industries such as pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, foundries, textile mills and automotive manufacturing facilities.
- Full cast iron construction
- NEMA premium efficiency - 1 to 200HP
- Nameplated for 50HZ & 208 V/60HZ operation - simplifies your motor selection and reduces your inventory requirements.
- Continuous duty
- Premium Class F Insulation System
- Y-delta start capability 284T frames and larger
- Shielded ball bearing for direct coupled applications
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/