Add products to your shopping cart
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel DF Plug: 2,800 PSI (193 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel CJ Plug: 9,500 PSI (655 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel J Plug: 6,400 PSI (441 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel M Plug: 4,300 PSI (297 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Valve components are machined from solid brass bar stock.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- 2U-Series 6-in-1 (ARO 210, Industrial, Truflate, Lincoln, Italian, and CEJN 410)
- Parker UC-Series, Hansen Auto-Flo 23 and Coilhose Series UC
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- Note: Many competitive Universal couplings are unable to match the performance capabilities of the Dixon U-Series. Each of the competitive Universal couplers only accept three pneumatic nipple styles. Although the universal coupler permits multiple series nipples to mate with one coupler, it is recommended to match like series couplers and nipples. When using a universal coupler, the lower performance rating between the coupler and the nipple must take precedence.
- Dry Air: Some pneumatic applications require the pressurized air to be 'dried' to ensure proper operation of equipment and/or application of product (ie. Auto body shops). It is best to match like series couplers and nipples in these applications. If it is necessary to use a Universal coupler, lube the seal and valve area regularly to ensure reliable service.
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 PSI (20 bar)|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||10|