Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2891796
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 482R0060GY
NoTrax 482R0060GY 482 Bubble Trax 5X72 - Gray Bubble Trax is a unique high performance floor mat that provide extreme ergonomic comfort and durability. Bubble Trax combines a heavy-duty vinyl top surface with a dense sponge backing. Anti-Fa
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 511.0 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Bubble Trax is a unique high performance anti-fatigue floor mat with a bubble-top surface design providing extreme ergonomic comfort and durability. Bubble Trax combines a heavy-duty vinyl top surface with a dense sponge backing utilizing the Notrax exclusive UniFusion bonding process. The resulting finished product is virtually a single piece eliminating any possibility of de-lamination. Bubble Trax uses RedStop non-slip backing, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of Notrax floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
Features & Benefits
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface
- Bubble top surface texture provides added cushioning comfort
- Combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax exclusive UniFusion technology
- UniFusion bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
- Sloped beveled edges to reduce trip hazards and allows easy access onto and off of mat
- RedStop non-slip backing to eliminate mat slippage
- Custom lengths available (2',3', 4' and 5' widths)
Available Colors: Gray, Black, Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 1/2"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x5
- Roll Size: 2’x72’, 3’x72’, 4’x72’, 5'x72'
- Custom Size: Available in 2’, 3’, 4’, and 5' widths (up to 72')
Sales Tip: Bubble-top design for additional comfort and ergonomic support. Ideal for multi-shift environments.
Where to Specify: Extremely well suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas where the worker is standing for prolonged periods of time; workstations, assembly lines, reception counters, checkouts.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459