- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2892325
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 119R0036BR
NoTrax 119R0036BR 119 Arrow Trax Antimicrobial 3X60 - Autumn Brown Arrow Trax Antimicrobial mats provide exceptional performance in high traffic areas that require an attractive yet functional matting product. The durable herringbone patter
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Shipping from: See locations
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Weight: 169.2 lb
- UOM: EA
Based on one of the top selling entrance mats in the Notrax line, Arrow Trax Antimicrobial offers all of the same durability, functional benefits, and aesthetic appeal as the original. Intended for use in high traffic areas, a full 38 ounces of needle-punched yarn per square yard provides the highest degree of crush resistance, while the durable herringbone pattern offers non-directional scraping action and moisture retention. Arrow Trax Antimicrobial also features an antimicrobial carpet treatment that stops most Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria and fungi at the entrance. A vinyl non-slip backing makes it the perfect entrance mat for smooth surface floors like linoleum, wood, or tile commonly found in main entranceways.
Features & Benefits
- Antimicrobial formula resists most Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria
- High/low herringbone carpet design is attractive and functional - Scrapes debris and channels it away from shoes regardless of traffic flow
- 38 ounces of needle-punched yarn per square yard provides the highest degree of crush resistance in heavy traffic areas
- Vinyl backing helps reduce mat movement
- Recommended product as a part of the GreenTRAX program for “Green Cleaning” environments
Available Colors: Charcoal, Autumn Brown, Hunter Green
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x4’, 3’x5’, 3’x6’, 3’x10’, 4’x6’, 4’x8’
- Roll Size: 3’x60’, 4’x60’, 6’x60’
- Custom Size: Available in 3’, 4’, and 6’ widths (up to 60’)
Sales Tip: The antimicrobial treatment permanently bonds with the individual carpet fibers and does not leach, dissipate, or volatize onto other surfaces or into the environment, even after repeated vacuuming and shampooing.
Where to Specify: Any upscale entrance or application where sensitive health issues may be a concern such as; hospitals, health care facilities, schools, and daycare.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Calhoun, GA 30701