Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2893030
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 161S0034BR
NoTrax 161S0034BR 161 Barrier Rib 3X4 Brown Barrier Rib is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern to maximize the scraping and drying process. A raised rubber perimeter on all four side
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 14.0 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: each
Barrier Rib is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern to maximize the scraping and drying process. A raised rubber perimeter on all four sides of the mat retains moisture and debris, and an antimicrobial carpet treatment stops bacteria and germs at the entrance. An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Barrier Rib has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any décor.
Features & Benefits
- Molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern (A NoTrax exclusive) facilitates scraping and drying
- Aqua Dam border retains moisture and debris
- Carpet-to-the-edge construction to blend with its surroundings
- Anti-Microbial carpet treatment stops bacteria and germs at the entrance
- 26 ounces of tufted yarn per square yard
- Rubber underside cleat design resists mat slippage
- Available in continuous lengths up to 60 feet
- Recommended product as a part of the GreenTRAX program for “Green Cleaning” environments
- Custom lengths available (3', and 4' widths)
Available Colors: Burgundy, Brown, Slate Blue, Gray, Hunter Green, Charcoal, Red/Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/8"
- Stock Sizes: 2’x3’, 3’x4’, 3’x5’, 3’x10’, 4’x6’, 4’x10’
- Custom Size: Available in 3’, and 4’ widths (up to 60’)
Sales Tip: Barrier Rib should be placed so that traffic passes across the ridges for maximum benefit.
Where to Specify: Indoor - Main entranceways; any and all heavy traffic areas. Applications where sensitive health issues may be a concern such as; hospitals, health care facilities, schools, and daycare.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Chicago, IL 60638