- BRAND: NoTrax
- SKU: 2893412
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: 441S0038BL
NoTrax 441S0038BL 441 Superfoam Plus Perforated 3X8 Black Superfoam Plus Perforated takes comfort and ergonomic support to the next level. It s made from a unique PVC/Nitrile rubber foam blend that offers greater resistance to a variety of
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 13.5 lb
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: Yes
- Unit of Measure: EA
Superfoam Comfort Perforated takes comfort and ergonomic support to the next level. It’s made from a full ¾” thick softer PVC/ Nitrile rubber foam blend that offers greater resistance to a variety of chemicals, cutting fluids, greases, oils and fats. Made from a high-density material that incorporates millions of tiny closed cells that won’t absorb liquids, the Superfoam Comfort Perforated mat has a small hole drainage system for the removal of liquids and debris, making it the perfect mat for use in light wet applications.
Features & Benefits
- Extra soft material for greater comfort and exceptional memory
- Made from a unique PVC/nitrile rubber foam blend that resists chemicals, greases, oils, and animal & vegetable fats
- High density material incorporates millions of tiny closed cells that won't absorb liquids
- Aggressive texture on both top and bottom for added traction while keeping mat in place
- Extremely lightweight - easy to move for cleaning
- Easy to clean with a mild degreaser and is even dishwasher safe
- All four sides are beveled to minimize trip hazards
- Non-allergenic, Silicone – free compound
- Small hole perforations to facilitate the removal of liquids and debris from the work surface
- Custom lengths available (2',3', and 4' widths)
Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/4"
- Stock Sizes: 3’x2’, 3’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x8’
- Roll Size: 2'x75', 3'x75', 4'x75'
- Custom Size: Available in 2', 3', and 4' widths (up to 75')
Sales Tip: Perforated drainage and closed-cell foam construction allow for use in light wet applications. Not intended for use in areas with heavy exposure to liquids.
Where to Specify: Reception counters, cashiers stations, assembly lines, workstations, packaging areas, laboratories, cooking lines, food prep stations, dishwashing stations, bar areas and service counters.
Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459