Pyramex NHCX2 Kit Includes Clear Intruder S4110S RVZ2110X2 DP1001 HP14010 and Gloves
BRAND: Pyramex | MODEL: NHCX2 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 2780836
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Kits contain the essentials for new hire and temporary workers. Includes white standard hard hat (ANSI Z89.1), disposable corded ear plus (NRR 31), Class 2 Level 2 safety vest (sizes L – 2XL), foam nitrile palm coated gloves, and Intruder® eye protection (clear or gray).
- Kit with clear lens safety glass and Large safety vest – NHCL
- Kit with clear lens safety glass and X-Large safety vest – NHCXL
- Kit with clear lens safety glass and 2X-Large safety vest – NHCX2
- Kit with gray lens safety glass and Large safety vest – NHGL
- Kit with gray lens safety glass and X-Large safety vest – NHGXL
- Kit with gray lens safety glass and 2X-Large safety vest – NHGX2
Cap Style Hard Hat
- Exceeds ANSI Z89.1-2009, Type 1, Class C, G, and E for industrial head protection
- Low profile design.
- Shell constructed from High Density Polyethylene materials.
- Rain trough on sides and back of helmet channel moisture away.
- Snap Lock suspension features "tuck away" adjustments for all day, hassle free wear.
- Soft brow pad, suspension and headbands are replaceable.
- NRR 31dB / SNR 36dB
- Disposable Corded Earplugs.
- Contoured fit disposable polyurethane ear plugs.
- Plug gently expands and self adjusts to all size ear canals.
- ANSI/ISEA 107 - 2010 / Class 2 Level 2
- Available in large, extra-large and 2X large.
- Hi-Vis lightweight polyester mesh material.
- 2 inch silver reflective material around bottom and over shoulders.
- Zipper front closure.
- Chest pocket with hook and loop closure.
- Deep and wide inside pocket.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high impact, CE EN166, CAN/CSA Z94.3-07, AS/NZS 1337
- Available in clear (S4110S) or gray (S4120S) lens.
- Lightweight, frameless protection.
- Superior comfort and fit.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves
- Available in large - size 9
- Foam nitrile (NBR) is the most versatile coating offering tremendous barrier against a wide range of workplace hazards.
- It provides superior wear and solid resistance to snags, punctures, abrasion, and cuts.
- Nitrile coating on 15-gauge seamless nylon lining that stretches to the hand for excellent dexterity and comfort.
- Glove features easy on and off, superior dry grip, tactile sensitivity, and is machine washable.
- The palm coating allows airflow through back of glove for cooler comfort.
- Knitwrist cuff holds glove in place and keeps debris out.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Collierville, TN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.