TBWOODS 2BK57 2BK57-QT/2BK57-H FHP SHEAVE
BRAND: TB Woods | MODEL: 2BK57 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 347061
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|Groove Cross Section Section:||B|
|Number of grooves:||2|
|Outside diameter (in):||5.45|
|Inside diameter (in):||3.70|
|F, Face width (in):||1.75|
|K, Hub Location (in):||0.88|
|Component Weight (lbs.):||4.80|
|Component WR2 (lbs. ft2.):||0.13|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Sparks, NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Charlotte, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Buena Park, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Chambersburg, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Houston, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Crossville, TN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Springfield, MO||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Charlotte, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Chambersburg, PA
- Houston, TX
- Crossville, TN
- Springfield, MO
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in TB Wood's Terms and Conditions.
3. Claims for refunds or replacements must be made to the factory. Products may be returned only after written approval and a returned goods authorization number has been received from Customer Service or Application Engineering. Return shipments must be prepaid (Refer to Returned Goods Policy). Final decision about refund or replacement rests solely with TB Wood's Incorporated.
Disclaimer: The return policy featured below is for distributors only. Also, it is merely a copy of the text from TB Wood's Distributor Policy and Procedures.
The policy for returning products for defects in workmanship or materials is covered under the “Product Reliability” section.
Distributors and, occasionally, OEMs may want to return products that are overstocked or slow moving. Prior approval and a returned goods authorization number must be obtained from Customer Service or Application Engineering. This number must be referenced on the returned goods shipment. It allows us to identify the contents of the shipment, the Distributor who originated it and the reason for return. Freight must be prepaid.
Products returned for reasons other than factory authorized stock adjustments must have approval from Customer Service or Application Engineering and a returned goods authorization number. They must be sent by prepaid freight and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. There will be additional charges as necessary for re-boxing and refurbishing. Returned goods must have been manufactured and/or sold by TB Wood’s Incorporated and must be in salable condition. They will be inspected at the factory and if reconditioning is necessary it will be charged to the Distributor. We reserve the right to reject unsalable products.
No products will be accepted for return or exchange if they are obsolete.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.