LoveJoy 68514418619 170 7/8 PULLEY
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514418619 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1798790
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
1/3 through 1-1/2 HP
“A” and “B” Belts
Aluminoline variable speed pulleys are designed for the best possible belt
alignment with the least amount of overhung load. Flanges are made of a
lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum, which is hard-coat anodized for long
life. The aluminum flanges provide quiet operation with minimum vibration.
These pulleys are used with classical “A” and “B” drive belts.
Aluminoline pulleys offer maximum service when lubricated through a
convenient grease fitting located on the end of the pulley shaft.
Aluminoline variable speed pulleys are designed to drive standard “A” and
“B” section belts. Due to the intermeshing flange design, it is best to use a
wrapped belt or one without cogs.
Adjustable Center Drives
The typical adjustable center drive consists of the Aluminoline pulley mounted
on the motor shaft, a companion sheave on the driven shaft, an adjustable
motor base and a belt. Standard “A” and “B” fixed diameter sheaves should
be used as driven companion sheaves. Belt alignment will be maintained
throughout the speed range because the Aluminoline pulleys are two-side
moveable. Due to the minimal bottom contact area of “A” and “B” belts, flat
driven sheaves are NOT recommended.
|Description||170 7/8 PULLEY|
|Drive Type||Adjustable Center - Driver|
|Bore Diameter||7/8 in|
|Keyway Size||3/16 x 3/32 in|
|Width||6.310 in160.27 mm|
|Outside Diameter||6.310 in|
|Max. Pitch Diameter (Dimension PD)||5.960 in|
|Min. Pitch Diameter (Dimension PD)||2.340 in|
|Overall Length||7.130 in181.10 mm|
|Cubic inches||283.88879 in³|
|Torque Capacity||27.00 in·lb|
|Motor Power at 1,150 rpm||0.50 hp|
|Motor Power at 1,750 rpm||0.75 hp|
- Ratings for 1/3 through 1-1/2 HP motors
- Unique “intermeshing” flange design
- Greater speed ratios (up to 2.75 to 1) with a narrow-belt adjustable center drive than any other pulley
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.