LoveJoy 68514442937 HEC-30 1-7/8 PULLEY
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514442937 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1801103
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
Fixed Center Distance
Adjustable Pulley Control Options
There are two additional variations of the standard “HM” Hexadrive
adjustable pulley, giving the option of speed change by electric
remote control or by using an external linear actuator. Either method
offers convenience and safety in those situations where the pulley
drive is inaccessible or in a hazardous location.
Hexact Electric Control Method
The Hexact Electric Control, or “HEC” pulley, operates in the
same manner as the standard “HM” adjustable pulley, except the
hand wheel is replaced by a servo motor drive that opens and closes
the pulley flanges. A separate control station, the Model CN-2601,
is wired to the HEC pulley servo motor to provide speed adjustment
from a remote location. The switch that is part of the CN-2601 control
is a three-position toggle switch suitable for panel mounting. A wiring
diagram is included, and the user must provide wires and a 110-volt
power source for the servo motor. The CN-2601 Control must be
ordered separately, and a Model 501 Torque Arm Bracket is also
All adjustable pulleys in our Hexadrive series, including the M-007,
are available with the electric control option. When ordering, simply
substitute HEC for M or HM. For example, the Model HM-3 manually
adjustable pulley has the same drive characteristics as the Model
HEC-3 electrically adjustable pulley. The only dimension differences
are the overall length of the pulley and the torque arm.
|Description||HEC-30 1-7/8 PULLEY|
|Type||Adjustable Center - Driver|
|Bore Diameter||1 7/8 in|
|Outside Diameter||12.500 in|
|Overall Length||13.750 in|
|Dimension L1||7.250 in184.15 mm|
|Dimension L2||6.000 in152.40 mm|
|Cubic inches||2148.43750 in³|
- Sizes range from 6 to 13 inches in diameter
- Ratings to 15 HP
- Made of durable cast iron flanges (if greater than 1 HP)
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum flanges on Models 245 and 260
- Precision balanced for smooth operation
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.