Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- 2:1 - 120:1 ratios (other ratios available as custom orders)
- Box sizes 37 - 147
- Built to German Institute for Standardization (DIN) for high efficiency, high strength and low noise
- All cast iron housings for unquestioned strength and reliability
- Wide range of ratios from 2:1 to 120:1
- Horsepower range from 1/4 HP to 75 HP
- Gears are precision processed for better rotation and quieter operation
- Gearbox flanges are designed to accept NEMA C-Face electric motors
- Drop-in for most major European-produced Inline reducer brands
- 2-year warranty
|Output Rpm 1800||22|
|Input Power Hp||12.5|
|Output Torque Lbs In||31059|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.