Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: WorldWide Electric
- Model: HdRF133-50/1-H-56C
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1848555
WWE HdRF133-50/1-H-56C 1.33CD 50:1 56C FR WORLD WIDE REDUCER
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 17.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-808-2131
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
- 5:1 - 60:1 ratios
- Box sizes 1.33 - 3.25
- One piece # Fc20 all cast iron housing
- Embedded double-lip oil seals
- Double bearings used on both shaft ends
- Anti-rust primer applied inside and outside gearbox
- S45C carbon steel shafts
- Albc3 aluminum - bronze gear
- Interior oil channel guide directly and constantly lubes bearings
- Tapered roller bearing on output and input shafts
- All angle - radiused mounting holes
- Air dry special black paint
- Shaft sleeve protects all shafts
- Compact design - compact space capability
- Units filled with Mobil # SHC634 synthetic oil
- Universal interchangeability
- 1-year warranty
|Output Rpm 1800||35|
|Wcd Center In||1.33|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in Worldwide Electric's Return Policy.
1. All WorldWide Electric products (electric motors, motor controls and gearing products) that are purchased as normal stock items may be returned, with freight to be paid, back to the closest WorldWide Electric warehouse by the customer.
2. Any returned products must be new, undamaged and in original cartons/packaging. Final credit will not be issued until WorldWide Electric has verified the products/shipping cartons as such.
3. All RGA requests must be made within 90 days of original purchase.
4. If the returned products were ordered incorrectly by the customer, 20% will be levied as a restocking charge which carries a minimum $50 charge.
5. If the customer places an order equal to or greater than the goods being returned, then the restocking charge will be 10% (minimum $50 charge).
6. If the returned products are not in original condition (as well as the packaging), there will be additional fees applied to repair and/or replace those parts/products.