Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: TB Woods
- SKU: 342070
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: P345M15
TBWOODS P345M15 P34-5M-15X1/2 MPB SYNCH SPROCK
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Supplier minimum may be applied - add to cart and click proceed to checkout to see details
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Returnable: See conditions
- Unit of Measure: each
|Unit Of Measure||English|
|Belt Width mm||15|
|Face Width in||0.89|
|Family Name||Synchronous Sprockets|
|Hub Diameter in||1.69|
|Hub Length in||1.340|
|Number Of Teeth||34|
|OD Outside Diameter in||2.09|
|Pitch Diameter in||2.13|
|RPM Upper Limit||12,000|
|Tooth Pitch Frac in||5.000000|
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in TB Wood's Terms and Conditions.
3. Claims for refunds or replacements must be made to the factory. Products may be returned only after written approval and a returned goods authorization number has been received from Customer Service or Application Engineering. Return shipments must be prepaid (Refer to Returned Goods Policy). Final decision about refund or replacement rests solely with TB Wood's Incorporated.
Disclaimer: The return policy featured below is for distributors only. Also, it is merely a copy of the text from TB Wood's Distributor Policy and Procedures.
The policy for returning products for defects in workmanship or materials is covered under the “Product Reliability” section.
Distributors and, occasionally, OEMs may want to return products that are overstocked or slow moving. Prior approval and a returned goods authorization number must be obtained from Customer Service or Application Engineering. This number must be referenced on the returned goods shipment. It allows us to identify the contents of the shipment, the Distributor who originated it and the reason for return. Freight must be prepaid.
Products returned for reasons other than factory authorized stock adjustments must have approval from Customer Service or Application Engineering and a returned goods authorization number. They must be sent by prepaid freight and will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. There will be additional charges as necessary for re-boxing and refurbishing. Returned goods must have been manufactured and/or sold by TB Wood’s Incorporated and must be in salable condition. They will be inspected at the factory and if reconditioning is necessary it will be charged to the Distributor. We reserve the right to reject unsalable products.
No products will be accepted for return or exchange if they are obsolete.