Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- just one tool for almost 1000 crimping applications
- almost parallel crimping performance
- repetitive, high crimping quality due to precision dies and integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- crimping pressure has been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory.
- optimum transmission of force due to lever action for fatigue-reduced operation
- ergonomically designed handles
- different locators for precise positioning of the connectors
- crimp dies for applications not covered in the range offered are available on request.
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened