Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: SPX Power Team
- SKU: 1966512
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SPX C59C
SPX C59C CYL-5 TON 9-1/4in STROKE
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 5.8 lb
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Contiguous U.S. States
- Payment methods:
- Unit of Measure: each
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads.
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life.
- Solid steel cylinder body for durability.
- Chrome plated piston rod resists wear and corrosion.
- Wide range of accessories available to thread onto piston rod, collar, or onto cylinder base.
- Base mounting holes standard on 5 through 55 ton cylinders; optional on 75 and 100 ton cylinders.
- A 3/8" NPTF female half coupler is standard.
|Order No.||Cyl Cap Tons||Stroke (in.)||Oil Cap. (cu. in.)|
Bore Dia. (in.)
|Cylinder Effective Area (sq. in)||Internal Press. at Cap. (psi)||Tons at 10,000 (psi)||Weight (lbs.)|
|C59C||9 1/4||9.2||1 1/8||0.994||10,061||4.97||5.8|
- 101901 - MDL-D, Cylinder S/A - 10 Tons
- 102397D - Hydraulikzylinder (Deutsch)
- C5T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100392)
- C10T MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (101465)
- 101833 - MDL-B, Cylinder S/A S/R
- C15T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100648)
- C25T MDL-A Cylinders SA SR (100397)
- C100T MDL-B Cylinder (101436)
- View Catalog Page: 229
- 101847 - MDL-C, Cylinder SA SR
- C100T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100385)
- View Catalog Pages: 14-15
- C10T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100361)
- C55T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100386)
- C55T MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (101406)
- General Purpose C Series Cylinder (5-100 Tons) - Diagram
- 102397 - Hydraulic Cylinders, S/A & D/A
- 102397P - Cilindros Hidráulicos (Portuguese)
- C25T MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (101486)
- 101827 - Cylinder S/A S/R
- C5T MDL-B Cylinder SA SR (100597)
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.