Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: SPX Power Team
- Model: SPX HT75
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1966556
SPX HT75 TESTER-HYDRAULIC 75 GPMView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-477-8326
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
Unit of measure: each
- Accurately measure oil flow, pressure and temperature on in-plant equipment, forklifts,machine tools and more.
- Temperature and flow readings are in Metric and English, accurate to within ±2% of full scale.
- Dual pressure gauges for high and low pressure readings; low pressure gauge is automatically shut off and protected as pressure rises beyond its maximum reading.
- Automatic pressure compensating feature lets you increase flow without affecting pressure setting.
- Reverse flow through tester will not cause damage; replaceable safety disc ruptures if pressure exceeds upper limit.
- Solid state voltage regulator eliminates errors caused by voltage change during testing.
- Troubleshoots systems with capacities to 200 gpm at pressures less than 5,000 psi. Accurately measure oil flow to ±5%, pressure to within 2% and temperature readings within 1%.
- Pressure gauge is liquid filled to dampen system pulsation.
For more precise low pressure readings, an optional dual pressure gauge kit is available.
Testing the Pump: Operator runs engine at a specific rpm and adjusts tester's pressure compensating valve to simulate a work load. By com paring meter readings with manufacturer specs, proper operation of pump can be confirmed. If oil flow and pressure do not meet Specs, the pump is faulty, Or, if test results and specifications agree, the operator will know that the problem is elsewhere in the system and that the other tests must be performed. Regardless of the component being tested, Hook-up and testing is accomplished in minutes. Note: These hydraulic testers should always be used with the owner's manual/manufacture's specification for the system under the test.
|Order No.||Max Flow (gpm)||Scale||Flow Ranges (gpm)||L/min.||Max. Oper. Pressure||Temp. Scale Range||Port Sizes||Weight|
|HT75||75||High Low||15-75 3-15||50-300 10-60||5,000||345||100-250||40-120||3/4 " NPT Swivel||18.2||8.6|
- View Catalog Page: 184
- Specialty Tools: HT Series - Diagram 1 - Testing a pump
- Specialty Tools: HT Series - Diagram 2 - Testing a relief valve
- 101718 - MDL-C, HT 50 GPM Hydraulic Tester
- 108092 - MDL-C, Inline Hydraulic Flow Tester
- Specialty Tools: HT Series - Diagram 3 - Testing a directional valve
- Inline Hydraulic Flow Tester (100477)
- Specialty Tools: HT Series - Diagram
- 108094 - MDL-C, Inline Hydraulic Flow Tester
- Inline Hydraulic Flow Tester (100476)
- Inline Hydraulic Flow Tester (100475)
- 103509 - MDL-C, In-Line Hydraulic Flow Tester
- View Catalog Page: 229
- 103509 - MDL-C, Comprobador de Flujo Hidráulico en Línea (Español)
found you on line- less expensive then what I was paying, no delivery charge, quick delivery! What's not to like ? Call you in a couple months when I need more.Read more
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.