SPX PG304 PUMP-GAS- 30 CU IN/MIN- 10kPSI- 2 G
BRAND: SPX Power Team | MODEL: SPX PG304 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1966859
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- PG30 SERIES: FOR UP TO 75 TON CYLINDERS.
- PG55 SERIES: FOR UP TO 150 TON CYLINDERS.
- A logical choice at work sites where electricity or compressed air are unavailable. For single- or double-acting cylinders at operating pressures to 10,000 psi.
- All gasoline engine/hydraulic pumps feature Posi-Check® valve to guard against pressure loss when valve is shifted from “advance” to “hold”.
- Powered by a 2-cycle, 2 hp Tecumseh engine giving it the lowest weight to horsepower ratio of all gasoline driven pumps.
- Has an aluminum reservoir with 375 cu. in. of usable oil.
- Has same basic pump as PE30 series electric operated pumps.
- PG30 series pumps are equipped with roll cages to protect pump from damage.
- PG30 series pumps weigh in at only 32 lbs. with oil.
- PG303 is for single-acting cylinders, has a 9520 valve with separate internal return line; allows oil from running pump to return to reservoir, independently of cylinder return oil, when valve is in “return” position.
- PG304 is for double-acting cylinders, has a 9506 4-way (tandem center) valve.
- 6 hp Intek “Diamond Edge” 4-cycle, by Briggs & Stratton. 5 gallon reservoir.
- Same basic pump as PE55 series electrical Vanguard® pumps.
- PG553 has a 9520 3-way valve for singleacting cylinders.
- PG554 has a 9506 4-way valve for doubleacting cylinders.
|Order No.||For Use with Cyl. Type||Description||Valve Type||Valve No.||Valve Function||Reservoir Usable (cu. in.)||Horsepower||Cycle|
|PG304||Double-Acting||PG303, except has double-acting valve.||4-Way||9506||Advance Hold Return||375||2||2|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Sparks , NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Indianapolis, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Rockford, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Sparks , NV
- Indianapolis, IN
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- Rockford, IL
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.