SPX PMA55S MODULE-CART & AIR PUMP
BRAND: SPX Power Team | MODEL: SPX PMA55S | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1966924
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
- Modular design - pump and cart separate from cylinder and base.
- Three tonnage capacity options - 55, 100, and 150 tons.
- Three collapsed height options - 26", 33", and 45".
- Two standard power options - air (PA55) and electric (PE55).
- Two control options - remote motor control and remote valve/motor control.
- Accessory options - 6 5/8" extension, load-holding rings.
- Select the collapsed height to fit your most frequent application - add jacking modules to suit your needs.
- Remote operation for maximum operator safety and control - choose "motor only" or "motor and valve" control in the hand.
- Easy to maneuver - large tires and small "footprint" make it easy to scoot into the tightest quarters, then locate the exact lifting position.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty handle - makes this jack easy to move, position under vehicles. Can also be used to transport jack on site with a forklift.
- Load-holding rings (optional) - provide full rated mechanical load-holding capability.
- Shielded and sheltered hydraulic lines - for safer, longer, trouble-free service.
- Cylinder extension (optional) - adds more versatility by extending your jack's reach.
- Low-temperature oil (optional) - provides smooth, reliable operation in the coldest climate conditions.
- Modular design - allows you to change lifting modules to suit your tonnage or height requirements. Use the pump module as a portable power station for your other double-acting cylinders (10,000 psi).
- Exclusive load-control system - provides positive, chatter-free control when lowering the load.
Pump and cart modules contain hydraulic pump, cart, remote control and all hoses and fittings required to connect to a jack module. Contact factory on folding handle cart option.Jack modules
Jack modules easily separate from the pump and cart module.
|Pump||Motor Only||Motor & Valve|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Sparks , NV||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Indianapolis, IN||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Rockford, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Sparks , NV
- Indianapolis, IN
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- Rockford, IL
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.