Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: SPX Power Team
- SKU: 1967229
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SPX RLS750S
SPX RLS750S CYL-75 TON 5/8in STROKE
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 23.3 lb
- Payment methods:
- Unit of Measure: EA
- Cylinder body, piston and gland nut “Power Tech” treated for corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Standard domed piston rod (5-30 ton) or swivel cap (50- 150 ton) minimize effects of offcenter loading.
- Unique heavy duty spring provides fast piston return.
- A 9796 3/8" NPTF female half coupler is standard with each cylinder (the RLS50 has a 3/8" coupler which is not angled). Oil ports are 3/8" NPTF.
- Couplers on all cylinders, except RLS50, are angled upward for extra clearance.
|Order No.||Cyl. Cap. (tons)||Stroke (in.)||Oil Cap. (cu. in.)||Bore Dia. (in.)||Cyl. Eff. Area (sq. in.)||Int. Press at Cap. (psi)||Tons at 10,000 (psi)||Weight (lbs.)|
- RLS 48.1 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100637)
- RLS 79.5 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100643)
- 102397P - Cilindros Hidráulicos (Portuguese)
- RLS 11.1 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100635)
- RLS 98.2 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100645)
- RLS 98.2 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100736)
- RLS 11.2 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100631)
- RLS 48.1 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100741)
- RLS 79.5 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100740)
- View Catalog Page: 229
- RLS 32.5 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100636)
- RLS 153.4 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100647)
- Cylinders: RLS Series – Diagram
- View Catalog Page: 18
- RLS 2.5T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100629)
- RLS 153.4 T MDL-A Cylinder SA SR (100742)
- 102397 - Hydraulic Cylinders, S/A & D/A
- 102397D - Hydraulikzylinder (Deutsch)
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.