Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- BRAND: SPX Power Team
- SKU: 1967409
- CONDITION: NEW
- MODEL: SPX PE554
SPX PE554 PUMP-ELEC 110/115V 50/60HZ
Add to cart to see a price so low we can't advertise it!
- Free shipping on orders over $20
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Payment methods:
- Unit of Measure: EA
- 1 1/8 hp, 12,000 rpm, 110/115 volt, 50/60 Hz universal motor; draws 25 amps at full load, starts at reduced voltage. CSA rated for intermittent duty.
- 10 foot remote motor control (except PE552S which has a 25 foot remote motor and valve control).
- True unloading valve achieves greater pump efficiency, allowing higher flows at maximum pressure.
- Reservoirs available in sizes up to 10 gallons.
- Light weight and portable. Best weight-to-performance ratio of all Power Team pumps.
- “Assemble to Order” System: There are times when a custom pump is required. Power Team’s “Assemble to Order” system allows you to choose from a wide range of pre-engineered, off-the shelf components to build a customized pump to fit specific requirements. By selecting standard components you get a “customized” pump without “customized” prices. All pumps come fully assembled, add oil and ready for work.
|Order No.***||For Use with Cyl. Type||Description||Valve Type||Valve No.||Valve Function||Control Switch††||Motor||Reservoir Usable (cu. in.)|
|PE554||Double-Acting||Base model 1 1/8 hp pump with 2 1/2 gal. res. and 4-way valve for double-acting systems||4-Way†||9506||Advance Hold Return||Remote Motor||1 1/8 hp*, 110/115 VAC 50/60 Hz, Single Phase||525|
- View Catalog Pages: 82-83
- 1000862 - Hydraulic Pumps PE55XX E110/E220 Series
- 108020 - MDL-D Hydraulic Pumps - PE554P/PE554PT
- 1000647 - MDL-B Electric Hydraulic Pump PE554S-E220
- 102875 - Hydraulic Pumps
- Pump PE55 Electric Portable - Diagram
- 103522 - MDL-C Hydraulic PE55 Series Pumps
- 108135 - MDL-C, Electric Hydraulic Pump
- 108074 - MDL-D Hydraulic Pumps - PE554P-CL/PE554PT-CL
Disclaimer: The return policy information shown below is merely a copy of the text as stated in IDC-USA's Annual Return Policy.
ANNUAL RETURN POLICY PURPOSE: The purpose of IDC-USA’s Annual Return Policy is to allow IDC Distributors the opportunity to return salable stock merchandise of current design that may not have adequate “turns” and replace it with faster moving product.
ACCEPTANCE: IDC Owner-Distributors shall submit a return list to IDC-USA with all pertinent information as follows:
a. Product brand name
c. IDC-USA’s product identification number
d. Corresponding distributor’s P.O. number or invoice number Acceptance of return shall be subject to IDC-USA inventory levels and manufacturer’s restrictions.
AUTHORIZATION: The return shall be audited and the IDC Owner-Distributor will receive an approved return list with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number assigned to it. RETURN DATE: Each owner-distributor shall be assigned a month during which they shall be entitled to make a single annual return.
Product Qualification: All products returned must be:
a. On the current price list
b. In good resale condition
c. In the original packaging
d. Purchased from IDC-USA within 3 years of the return
e. Stock items only; no special order items
f. Only those items which have been approved
VALUE: The IDC Owner-Distributor shall receive a credit not to exceed 5% of the owner-distributor’s prior year annual purchases from the IDC Distribution Center. Credit received shall be the actual purchase price or price in effect at the time of the return, whichever is lowest, less applicable restocking charges. Additionally, all annual returns must have a minimum return value of $100.
RESTOCKING CHARGES: There will be a 15% restocking fee unless return is offset by a noncancelable order of equal value to be placed at the time of return. All items received that are not in their original box shall be subject to an additional 15% repackaging fee.
FREIGHT: Returns will be made freight prepaid by the IDC Owner-Distributor to the IDC Distribution Center. The packing slip and all cartons must reference the RMA number. The owner-distributor will be notified of any items received that do not qualify as set forth above. Those items will not be credited and shall be scrapped unless the IDC Owner-Distributor directs otherwise and assumes any additional transportation charges.